Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oprah Versus Lucy Diamond...who the (expletive deleted) is Lucy Diamond?



A virtually unknown rapper has managed to get more than 15 minutes of fame by recording a lyric about finger-f*****g Oprah Winfrey.

Oprah's people claim to have been unaware of the track and deny the existence of a cease and desist letter.

Lucy Diamond's response to the supposed emails from Oprah's assistant came in the form of a followup track:
“Now I received an email from Oprah’s assistant/ Saying my career would be over in an instant/ If I released that song and put the diss in/ Oh’ you rang the bell, bitch I thought you’d go the distance…I got a Hippo from Harpo whose appetite’s hungry/ Damn Oprah, don’t you have enough money?”
More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




eXTReMe Tracker